Wexflow is an open source extensible workflow engine with a cross-platform manager and designer. The goal of Wexflow is to automate recurring tasks without user intervention. With the help of Wexflow, building automation and workflow processes become easy. Wexflow also helps in making the long-running processes straightforward. Wexflow aims to make automations, workflow processes, long-running processes and interactions between systems, applications and folks easy, straightforward and clean. The communication between systems or applications becomes easy through this powerful workflow engine.
Wexflow provides the following features:
- Sequential workflows.
- Flowchart workflows.
- Workflow events.
- A cross-platform application for managing workflows.
- A cross-platform application for designing workflows.
- An Android application for managing workflows.
- 55 built-in tasks.
- RESTful API.
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- Hot reloading.
Discover more about the features in details.
Here are some examples of using Wexflow:
- Batch uploading videos and their metadata to YouTube SFTP dropbox.
- Batch transcoding audio and video files.
- Batch converting, resizing and cropping images.
- Creating and sending reports and invoices by email.
- Connecting systems and applications via watch folders.
- Batch downloading files over FTP/FTPS/SFTP/HTTP/Torrent.
- Batch uploading files over FTP/FTPS/SFTP.
- Database administration and maintenance.
- Synchronising the content of local or remote directories.
- Batch sending tweets.
Here are the benefits of using Wexflow:
- Gain time by automating repetitive tasks.
- Save money by avoiding re-work and corrections.
- Reduce human error.
- Become more efficient and effective in completing your tasks.
- Become more productive in what you do.
- Become consistent in what you do.
They are talking about Wexflow
Wexflow is licensed under the MIT License.