Wexflow is an open source extensible workflow engine with a cross-platform manager and designer. The goal of Wexflow is to automate recurring tasks without user intervention. Wexflow aims to make automations, workflow processes, long-running processes and interactions between systems, applications and folks easy, straightforward and clean.
Wexflow provides the following features:
- Sequential workflows.
- Flowchart workflows.
- Workflow events.
- A cross-platform application for managing workflows.
- A cross-platform application for designing workflows.
- An Android application for managing workflows.
- 50 built-in tasks.
- Straightforward and easy to use.
- Hot reloading.
Discover more about the features in details.
Here are the benefits of using Wexflow:
- Gain time by automating repetitive tasks.
- Save money by avoiding re-work and corrections.
- Reduce human error.
- Become more efficient and effective in completing your tasks.
- Become more productive in what you do.
- Become consistent in what you do.
Wexflow is licensed under the MIT License.